A collection of blogs helpful for non-binary, masculine of centre people (or as one of them says, which I like, non-binary trans men. I refer to myself as a non-binary trans guy):
- AJ Ripley (Canada) transcanadamyway.com – they write so beautifully and eloquently about a mostly wordless experience.
- Sam Dylan Finch (America) – he’s very prolific and writes about mental health issues as well: Let’s Queer Things Up (wordpress blog and Facebook page),
- Tiq Milan (America) writes from a trans man as feminist perspective
- Neutrois Nonsense – a great non-binary blog which currently has guest writers from all over contributing pieces.
And then for the trans femmes:
- Ray Stoeve – the tales and thoughts of an AFAB trans femme.